Visit Sighisoara, founded by Transylvanian Saxons during the 12th century. Discover the beauty of Biertan, a part of the village with fortified churches and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Piata Mare 12, 550163 - Sibiu.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Souvenir photos are available for purchase
- Entrance fees are not included