Take a shuttle from Sydney International or Domestic Airport to your Sydney CBD hotel or overseas passenger terminal. Share the cost of the ride in a shared shuttle to Sydney CBD in a comfortable and modern bus. This shuttle operates 7 days a week.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- The local partner will send a separate email with a pickup time from your hotel in Sydney. The pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
International (Terminal 1): Please proceed to the Meeting Point located between Exit A and Exit B inside the Arrival hall. Your driver will have a "Go Sydney Shuttle" sign. Domestic (Terminal 2 and Terminal 3): Please wait at the luggage carousel from where you are to collect your luggage. Your driver will have a “Go Sydney Shuttle” sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For arrival transfer, you will be dropped off at hotels in the following areas, City, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, and Rocks
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable