Spend a day in the Tuscan countryside and discover the charms of medieval San Gimignano and Monteriggioni. Learn about ancient Chianti winemaking traditions, enjoy lunch at a winery, and taste Brunello of Montalcino wines in a local wine cellar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Siena.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- For light lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- In the absence of the documents required for COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.