On this guided walking tour you'll explore the village of San Gimignano, a small walled medieval hill town in the province of Siena, Tuscany. You'll visit its most important sites and enjoy the beautiful skyline created by its medieval tower houses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Siena Train Station, at the foot of the tower with the big clock on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 1 hour each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites which require an entrance fee – in case you want to visit any particular site you'll have to buy the ticket on the place.
- The tour will take place even when it's raining – in the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund