Discover the wonders of the Italian countryside on this full day tour through the heart of Tuscany. Visit the medieval villages of San Gimignano and Monteriggioni, pass by the old town of Siena, and enjoy lunch and wine tasting in a Chianti winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), at the end of the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the local partner's logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The escort service is provided by professional multilingual tour leader
- The local guide service could be provided in two languages
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- If the tour or the language cannot be confirmed, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged.