Enjoy a full–day experience of Tuscany's most breathtaking towns. See the highlights of Siena, the beautiful Tuscan wine country, taste genuine food and wine and stroll around San Gimignano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Piazzale Montelungo, at the bottom of the highest red-brick building, opposite the parking lot (approximately an 8-minute walk from the Florence SMN Train Station). Look for a red flag or a sign with the activity provider’s logo on it. If you use Google maps to reach the meeting point, please do not follow the route passing through the train station. The exit there is closed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- Tour is in English only
- The Siena Cathedral is not accessible on Sundays or during religious celebrations
- Sample menu: assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta, or soup, salad, dessert and coffee, accompanied by the winery's own wines, olive oil and Vin Santo (sweet dessert wine)
- Operates rain or shine – please dress appropriately