Explore the narrow streets of the only inhabited medieval citadel in Europe and enjoy the history of this UNESCO heritage site as you listen to the stories about the most famous vampire in the world, Dracula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide in front of the Clock Tower museum , he/she will be holding a Walking Tour signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended