Discover the beauty of the Benagil Caves from the water on this guided kayaking tour. Paddle along wild beaches and admire fantastical limestone formations that have been sculpted by the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the parking lot in front of the 'O Algar' restaurant. Your guide will be there waiting for you before you go to the beach with the group. The activity provider will always advise you to park your car in the parking lot above and then walk to the meeting point. Your guide will be there waiting for you before you go to the beach with all the group. The briefing and the tour will start at Benagil beach and customers have to be there 20minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- The meeting point for the Activity is at the small parking lot at O algar restaurant, its just a meeting point, it is important to arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts, to park your car and then walk to the meeting point
- If you are coming by uber or taxi it is advised that you take it one hour in advance
- The French speaking guide is not always available at all scheduled times, if you want a French speaking tour please ask before booking