Visit Universal Studios Singapore, a theme park that has 24 rides and attractions to satisfy every cinematic fantasy, and explore S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore, the home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
To enter Universal Studios Singapore first, proceed to the Global TIX self-help kiosks in the locker area located outside the studio's entrance between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM. You may also enter the S.E.A Aquarium first. In which case, proceed to the aquarium's guest services directly. Reservations are available on a first-come-first-served basis, with limited availability per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- While the S.E.A. Aquarium remains open, due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures only up to 208 guests per day will be admitted from April 30, 2020, and the following indoor shows are currently closed: SEAA Indoor Shows: Open Ocean Feeding, Shark Feeding, Coral Garden Feeding, Shipwreck Feeding, Dolphin Chit Chat Program.
- While Universal Studios Singapore remains open, due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the following activities are currently unavailable until further notice: shows, street entertainment, and select experiences; Amber Rock Climb and Magic Potion Spin; and all shows and street entertainment programs.
- While Universal Studios Singapore remains open, due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the following indoor shows are currently closed until further notice: WaterWorld, Pantages Hollywood Theater, Light, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg, and Donkey LIVE & Shrek 4-D Adventure.