Explore the creepiest places in Singapore at night with a guide and ghost hunting equipment. Hear spooky stories about World War II and visit several creepy places, including a Chinese cemetery with over 100,000 tombs, on a tour not for the faint-hearted.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you with a company sign at Haw Par Villa MRT Station Exit A. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not for the faint-hearted or people who are afraid of the dark