Explore the Katong neighbourhood of Singapore, sampling local Peranakan cuisine. Peranakan food is a blend of Chinese ingredients with spices and cooking techniques of the Malays giving it a unique aroma, texture and taste.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable footwear
- The weather in Singapore is hot and humid pretty much the whole year round, so casual and comfortable clothing like t-shirts and shorts are recommended
- You may also want to pack a small and portable umbrella along as the weather can change unexpectedly