Visit 10 amazing viewing points in Singapore on a tour by mini Segway. Learn how to operate the easy-to-drive personal transporters and glide effortlessly to Tanjong Rhu Bridge, Gardens by the Bay and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Malay
Select participants and date
How to get to the meeting point: 1. By taxi, get dropped off at the Kallang Wave Mall taxi stand. Walk to the right side about 50m. You will pass by Lorna Whiston Preschool. Walk past the mall building until an open area with high shelter, turn left, and walk for another 30m. You will see the mall entrance on your left. Enter the mall. 2. By MRT, take the circle line and get off at CC6 Stadium MRT Station. Exit the MRT Station via Exit A and walk towards Kallang Wave Mall in front of the station. From here enter the mall. Entering the mall: Enter and you will see Starbucks on the left side. Turn left and walk all the way to the end until you see a lift on your right after passing by Chocolate Origin or Message Chair Facility. Take the lift to level 2 and you will arrive at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be at least 5 years old to ride the mini Segway
- Bring your valid passport for registration