Discover the fairy-tale village of Sintra on a city tour. See the main sights of the town and surrounding coast with stops at the most western point of Europe and a Portuguese wine cellar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at our store Wonder Van - Rua Dr. Alfredo da Costa 16 a street above Sintra train stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The wine cellar visit is not available on Sunday
- If you wish to visit Pena Palace, please purchase your tickets from the official website for the 3:30 PM timeslot
- The guided section of the tour ends at Pena Palace. If you wish to visit Quinta da Regaleira, it will be an independent visit. Discounted tickets are available from your guide