Discover the culture and history of Sintra on this guided walking tour. Explore the village like a local as you learn about its past, see its monuments, and take in the incredible panoramic views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive on time. Your guide will have a sign with the company’s name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine ( except if tracks or roads are clised)
- Sintra is in a mountain so you will have a lots of ups and down the hills.
- Some parts of the tour are considered medium to hard difficulty.