Explore the mysterious Regaleira, try a Portuguese lunch, and spot Europe’s westernmost point on a vintage Portuguese 4x4 Jeep.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Portela de Sintra train station. It's the stop before Sintra and you can easily and quickly get the train from Lisbon (“Rossio” or “Entrecampos” Station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Drop-off is around 4:30 PM at Cascais train station so there's no need to buy a return ticket to Sintra
- Tours will be done in English but the guide can also speak a little bit of Spanish, French, and Portuguese