Explore the beautiful city of Sintra and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self guided city discovery game. Stroll around while solving a trail of mysterious riddles and puzzles as you learn about the city and its secret spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start at Sintra’s Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the tour operator
- Games are available in English only
- There’s a few rules to the games and the tour operator will remind you of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle