Get the complete Rome experience on an immersive 2-day tour of the Eternal City. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Capitoline Hill, see the famous Spanish steps, and explore the Vatican Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
On day 1, meet your guide in front of the restaurant called Angelino Ai Fori dal 1947. On day 2, meet your guide you in front of the Caffe Vaticano at Viale Vaticano, 100.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who have (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disability by presenting the appropriate certification. If you need assistance from another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform when you are booking if you fit into these requirements and the pricing of the entry tickets will be removed from the price of the tour
- The Basilica of St. Peter's may be subject to unscheduled closings and late openings for religious ceremonies and because these are often last-minute for security reasons, there is not always time for the activity supplier to notify you, in this case the Vatican Museums are explored in more detail as a substitution
- Please let the activity provider know during the booking process if any travelers have mobility concerns so that they can be best accommodated. Wheelchair users will take a separate route