Enjoy a 2-day immersive tour of Rome and the Vatican with a private guide. See the ancient ruins of the Colosseum, the Forum, and the Palatinate Hill. Head to the Vatican Museums to marvel at the impressive art and architecture of the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Arch of Constantine on the corner closest to the Colosseum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors to the Vatican must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Some archaeological sites have steps and uneven surfaces
- Knees and shoulders must be covered whilst in St. Peter's Basilica
- Wheelchair users have a separate route
- In addition, all visitors, children, and infants also, must bring copies of their passports on the day of the tour
- The Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) with at least 74% disability by presenting the appropriate certification and, if you need assistance from another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform when you are booking if you fit into these requirements and the pricing of the entry tickets will be removed from the price of the tour