Over three hours, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Discover the paintings and masterpieces of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Caffè Vaticano, 100 Viale Vaticano, 00192 Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- You must provide a certificate of disability.
- Family members not requiring wheelchair access may accompany those requiring wheelchair access.
- Please note that St. Peters Basilica is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is a minimum number of two people required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders and not wear shorts or sleeveless tops and you may be refused entry if you do not follow the strict dress code.
- Photography is not permitted inside the Sistine Chapel.
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide.