Embark on a day out to a coffee plantation in Puerto Rico. Master the art of making Puerto Rican coffee at a local permaculture Hacienda, and finish the day in historic Ponce for some sightseeing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included in selected areas of San Juan
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- - A minimum of 4 participants is required in order for the tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after receiving instant confirmation if the minimum is not met.
- - Total duration includes driving time, 2.5 hours at the plantation and about 2 hours in Ponce, for you to buy lunch or alternatively bring a packed lunch with you.