Make new friends with elephants at the ethical-forward Elephant Care House near Phanom Bencha Mountain, lunch included. Feed the elephants and play, then take a trip to Tiger Cave Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you did not during the booking process, please let the local partner know your room number after you have checked in at the hotel.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The sanctuary does not offer any riding activities