Hop on board and discover the gorgeous islands of central Dalmatia. With so many amazing locations to pick from, this tour invites you to live an unforgettable experience and explore historic towns of Hvar and Trogir between swims in the Adriatic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure at the Sugaman office Sugaman office located at the end of the Riva promenade, just across the Riva parking, near the tourist bus terminal. The office is located in the middle of the building at the address Obala Lazareta 3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the required hygiene standards, snorkeling masks and waterproof/windproof jackets will no longer be provided. Guests are required to bring their own snorkeling equipment.
- In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible please bring a hat, sun-screen and comfortable shoes
- Wear casual and light clothes
- This tour is not recommended for children under three years