Embark on a day trip to Krka National Park to see some of Croatia’s most beautiful natural spots, with a stop in medieval town Primošten included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 15 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sukoišan Bus Station (Lička ul., 21000, Split, Croatia).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
Know before you go
- Krka National Park can be very crowded in summer
- Swimming is not allowed in the national park
- Choose the option that includes your Krka National Park entry tickets to avoid buying the tickets separately on the day of your visit
- In April, May, and October, when the weather is too cold for swimming and other beach activities, the tour will visit the picturesque city of Šibenik instead of stopping in Primošten