Enjoy a day trip from Split or Trogir to Krka Waterfalls. Marvel at Skradinski Buk, a spectacular cliff waterfall. Relax, swim, eat, or take a scenic stroll on the beach in beautiful Primošten.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Entrance ticket to National Park Krka price (only HRK cash):
- April, May, October: adults 85,00kn; students 40,00kn; children 7 to 18 years 40,00kn; children under 7 years enter for free
- June, July, August, September: adults 160,00kn; students 70,00kn; children 7 to 18 years 70,00kn; children under 7 years enter for free
- Students must present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise, they will need to pay an adult price
- Payment method: cash HRK, please prepare the exact amount