Mostar is the most beautiful city in Bosnia and Herzegovina and is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. Go on a guided tours of this great city and visit the equally fascinating town of Pocitel and an ancient Dervish monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Head to the far right hand corner of Strossmayer Park (away from the main "Golden" palace gates), cross the main road (Zagrebacka street) walk up Ulica Čulića dvori which faces you – Gecko Tours Office is on the right. The sign will be visible.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card