Visit the Olive Museum Stella Croatica and enjoy a guided tour before moving on to Klis Fortress for great views of the islands. Taste local products and learn how traditional delicacies are made.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 month
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point and first stop is Stella Croatica, where you will redeem the ticket to Klis fortress. Park at the foot of the Fortress and climb a short way up to the entrance. Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You have a small incline to reach the entrance to Klis fortress
- Stella Croatica is only 3 minutes by car from the Klis fortress
- The Klis fortress is open until 9:00 PM every day, while Stella Croatica can be visited from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (in April from Monday to Friday and in May-October on Tuesday - Sunday). Opening hours are subject to change. To check the most up-to-date opening hours, you are advised to visit their websites
- It is necessary to visit the Olive museum Stella Croatica first, since the entrance tickets for Klis fortress can be redeemed there