During your transfer between Split and Zagreb, get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park in the company of an experienced, licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Entrance ticket prices to the National Park Plitvice:
- In April, May, and October, adult tickets are cost 22 EUR, students cost 13.5 EUR, children aged 7-18 cost 6 EUR, and children under 7 are free
- In June-September, adult tickets are cost 33 EUR, students cost 26.5 EUR, children aged 7-18 cost 13.5 EUR, and children under 7 are free
- The entrance ticket price is per person; payable only with cash at the meeting point.