Take part in a golf-orientated historical tour of St Andrews. Your guide will be author and historian Richard Falconer, who will provide a passionate insight into what makes St Andrews so unique.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Hotel du Vin overlooking the North Sea.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants must have a fluent command of English to enjoy the best possible experience on this tour
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in their charge
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- Strictly no alcohol is to be consumed on the tour and disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated (anyone under the influence of alcohol may be asked to leave without a refund)