St Louis is not only one of the most haunted places in America, but is also full of fascinating and sometimes bizarre history. Stroll through Old St Louis as your local guide brings this all to life with an entertaining brand of storytelling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn the fascinating stories behind Eads bridge
- Feel the chills as you visit the most haunted place in St Louis
- Enjoy in depth stories about the the City of St Louis.
- Learn about the Exorcism which inspired a famous movie.
- Enjoy listening to your local guide who is a world-class storyteller
- 90 minute walking tour
- professional local guide
- Discounts on food and drink at the Morgan Street Brewery.
- Food and drink
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Morgan Street Brewery. Guide will have a top hat and walking stick. Tour starts from the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Public and private tour options are available.
- Tours go rain or shine
- Discounts on food and drink are available at the Morgan Street Brewery at the start and the end of the tour. You can take drinks with you on the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.