Have the essential experience in the Vatican City, exploring the Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• The meeting point is the flower stand on the corner of Via Giulio Cesare & Via Leone IV • If you wish to search for the meeting point via google maps, the address to the building in front is Viale Guilio Cesare, 237 • Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- For women, it is required to cover your knees and shoulders while in St. Peter's Basilica.
- No large bags allowed.
- Wheelchairs have a separate route and can only be taken as a private tour.