Explore Vancouver by bike on this 3-hour guided tour. Learn about the city’s green initiatives, historical past, olympic heritage and the world famous Stanley Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at 9:15AM for waiver forms and bicycle fitting. Walk into English Bay Bike Rentals and ask for Jeremy at the front desk. The tour will start at 9:30 AM. There are no bathrooms on site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is 18 km (11 miles) in distance
- Please bring weather appropriate clothing
- The tour can take between 3 and 3.5 hours.
- Accessible to all cyclists, from novice to advanced riders
- This tour is not suitable for children under 12 years old
- This tour is inclusive of bike rental
- Gratuities are optional and not included