Set off on an e-bike tour through some of the best Wineland scenery of South Africa. Cycle from Stellenbosch to Franschhoek, meet local people, and taste some of the great food and wine of the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
· Ou Landbousaal; 1 Noordwal Wes Street; Stellenbosch · Only Building on the Riverbanks. · Big Gravel Parking Area in front of the buildingOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Route Info:
- Distance: Approximately 40 km
- Elevation: Approximately 867m
- Road: Mostly jeep track and mountain bike trails, approximately 15 km of tar road
- Ride duration: Approximately 4 hours