Leave Tbilisi behind to embark on an exciting off-road mountain adventure. Ride through the Kazbegi Region and Truso Valley, explore geysers and rivers, and see the remarkable Stapantsminda village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- The guide contact you before the tour.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Europe Square, next to Rike Park. You can easily find our 4x4 car at the car parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Baby strollers
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Please note we can not predict the weather – it can be sunny, snowy, or rainy on the same day or not
- It will be a 4x4 adventure. Don't expect so much comfort. Safety is our priority!
- There will be no equipped toilet or coffee shop in the mountains
- Our group tours may occasionally be conducted in both Russian and English simultaneously. While we aim to provide an equal experience for all participants, this may result in a slower pace or longer explanations
- This tour operates seasonally and is available from May through October only.
- Please note that the price of this tour may vary based on several factors such as the day of the week, the number of participants, the season, and current promotional discounts. The price displayed on the site most often represents the lowest available price, with discounts automatically applied at the expense of the company. We encourage you to check the specific details for your desired date to understand the exact cost of your unique booking.