Discover the rich history of Stirling's Old Town on a 1.5-hour walking tour. Learn about Stirling's history dating back to the 12th century, onwards through contemporary life in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the iCentre by the Old Town Jail. Your guide will be wearing a bright orange jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There are some steep hills to climb, but your guide will make sure to take them slowly if needed, and as such, the tour is suitable for all fitness levels