Discover how throughout history, whoever ruled Stirling, ruled Scotland. You will explore the architectural and cultural highlights of this "Door to the Highlands".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your tour meeting point is inside the coffee shop "Caffe Nero". Your staff will be waiting there to check you in. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in all weather, except under extreme conditions
- The route will be adapted in order to minimize exposure to rain or snow