Paddle around the deserted islands of the Stockholm Archipelago on a full-day kayak adventure. Float upon the waves of the Baltic Sea as you discover this incredible landscape led by a professional guide. Stop for a delicious lunch cooked on an open fire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting in Ystadsvägen 18 at 9:00 AM. Metro station Hammarbyhöjden, on the green line, number 17, towards Skarpnäck. How to get there: Hop off the metro at Hammarbyhöjden metro station (towards Skarpnäck), take a left and exit the metro station. You are at Malmövägen, take right, turn 90 degrees left then walk for 5 minutes. You pass ''Bonne Femme'' café. Meet on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring: a day backpack, a set of dry clothes (in case you get wet), sandals (no flip flops), clothes for rain, swimwear, small towel, suncream, hat, sunglasses, your camera