Enjoy a 2 hour guided Segway tour and take in the highlights of Stockholm, such as Evert Taubes Terrace, the Royal Castle, the Nobel Museum, Stortorget, Skeppsholmen, Kastellholmen, the Raul Wallenberg Monument and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
The local tour operator's office, Kungsbro Strand 21Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Participants do not need to have previous Segway experience
- There is a maximum weight limit of 120 kilograms
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. If this minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide thinks it is unsafe