Experience the dramatic life of the Vikings. Go on an exhilarating Viking adventure ride. Meet live Vikings and learn more about Norse Mythology and the Scandinavian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Swedish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Engage with the Viking age with all senses
- Gain unique insight into Viking times from Leifur and Estrid, two real Viking-era people
- Take in precious antiquities and engaging reconstructions
- Museum entrance
- Ragnfrid's Saga ride
- An audioguide is available to be downloaded through the free wifi at the Viking Museum
- Children under 6 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Djurgårdsvägen 48, 115 21 Stockholm. The museum is located by the harbor, between Vasa museum and Gröna lund amusement park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
Know before you go
- The ride is recommended for children aged 7 years and older.
- Ragnfrid's Saga ride is available in English, Swedish, Finnish, German, Russian, and Mandarin.