Take an impressive mountain biking ride throughout the forest right next to Stockholm. This forest is so big and contains so many tracks that you could bike for days using only different trails!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Swedish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting in Ystadsvägen 18 at 9:00 AM. Metro station Hammarbyhöjden, on the green line, number 17, towards Skarpnäck. How to get there: Hop off the metro at Hammarbyhöjden metro station (towards Skarpnäck), take a left and exit the metro station. You are at Malmövägen, take right, turn 90 degrees left then walk for 5 minutes. You pass ''Bonne Femme'' café. Meet on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring bike clothes, bike shoes, rain clothes, sunglasses, and your camera (smartphone size)