Join a local family owned and operated company for a personal and friendly morning cruise. Enjoy a guided stop-over on Sarah Island, a Gordon River Heritage Landing walk and guided tour of Huon Pine Sawmill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is additional outside seating available for all passengers
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the cruise to operate
- Dress according to the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Cruise operates daily - except for 25th December and 15th July to 30th August
- Stair access only to the upper deck
- The cruise schedule is subject to change