Take an award-winning guided tour as the perfect introduction to walking in the Cotswolds. Visit quaint villages, iconic landmarks, and discover hidden countryside gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, except heavy snow
- This tour involves 2 walks along walking trails in the Cotswolds
- Trail conditions may vary depending on the weather. Please wear suitable and comfortable footwear for the conditions
- The morning walk to Broadway Tower is a minimum of 1.5 miles.
- The afternoon circular walk along the Windrush Valley is 2.8 miles
- The afternoon walk is optional