Explore Isola Madre with a Hop-On Hop-Off Boat ticket from Stresa. Have a chance to plan your own itinerary and visit the island's sights at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English, French, German
Select participants and date
Go to the ticket counter to exchange your voucher for a ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- From 17 March 2023 to 5 November 2022 the palaces and gardens of the beautiful and mother island will be open.
- The entrance ticket to the palace and garden of Isola Bella and mother is not included.
- Pets are allowed on the boat but not inside the museum and garden.
- The boats leave from Stresa by private boat about every 30 minutes from 9:30 AM to 6 PM
- The departure times of the tour start from 9:30 AM until 14:15 AM (last departure to Isola Madre)
- A landing tax of €0.50 needs to be paid per person for each island at the ticket office (not included in the tour price)
- Food and drinks are not included in the tour price
- This tour may be canceled for poor weather, and a refund will be issued
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Since this is a non-scheduled public service, the departure, transfer and return times are at the complete discretion of the customer, guaranteeing maximum flexibility.