Discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains on a full-day tour that takes you to Featherdale Wildlife Park. See a variety of native Australian animals, stop at Echo Point for panoramic views and enjoy 3 different rides at Scenic World.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-ups are available at selected central Sydney hotels. Pick-up times: • Boulevarde hotel, 90 William St wait on Robinson St 7:35 AM • Cambridge Hotel, 212 Riley St 7:25 AM • Devere hotel, 44-46 Macleay St 7:45 AM • Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, 68 Harbour St 7:05 AM • Holiday Inn Old Sydney, 55 George St 8:00 AM • Holiday Inn Potts Point, 203 Victoria St 7:40 AM • Ibis Darling Harbour, 70 Murray St 7:00 AM • Metro Hotel Marlow, 431-439 Pitt St 7:10 AM • Primus Hotel 339 Pitt St, 339 Pitt St 7:15 AM • Oaks Goldsbrough, 243 Pyrmont 7:00 AM • Park Royal Darling Harbour, 150 Day St 7:05 AM • Radisson Blue, 27 O'Connell St 7:50 AM • Radisson Suites, 72 Liverpool St 7:05 AM • Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt St 7:15 AM • Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 Pitt St 7:55 AM • Travelodge Wynyard, 7 York St 8:05 AM • Vibe Hotel, 111 Goulburn St 7:30 AM • YHA Central, 11 Rawson Pl 7:10 AM
- Discover native Australian animal species at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Visit Echo Point for views of the 3 Sisters rock formation
- Enjoy 3 rides at Scenic World, including the Cableway, Skyway and Railway, if option selected
- Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- 3 rides at Scenic World (Cableway, Skyway and Railway), if option selected
- River cruise
- A visit to Echo Point
- 2-course lunch, if option selected
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note that prams and strollers are not permitted on the Scenic Railway and sections of the Scenic Walkway are not wheelchair accessible.
- USB ports are available on the bus.