Enjoy a guided tour of the monuments of ancient Syracuse on an itinerary specially designed for small groups. Visit the Archeological Park and visit Ortigia, a gorgeous lime-white island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Biglietteria Parco Archeologico Neapolis, Via Luigi Bernabò Brea, 96100 Siracusa. Your guide will meet you at the ticket office with a sign with the name of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and a bottle of water
- The tour can accommodate children of all ages, and the guide will involve both parents and children