Discover the wonders of the Tambopata River on this 2-hour adventure from Puerto Maldonado. Glide along the water against the backdrop of a stunning sunset and go in search of native wildlife including caimans, capybaras, turtles, snakes, bats, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The excursion may be canceled in the event of heavy rainfall
- Please provide your hotel address when booking to arrange pickup