Take a nighttime adventure with this rainforest and glow worm tour from the Gold Coast. Witness glow worms in their natural habitat and encounter the captivating rainforest at night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered from central Gold Coast Hotels (Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Broadbeach & Southport). On the night of your tour, please wait for the bus in the main lobby/reception area 5 minutes before pickup. The bus will be white and marked with Southern Cross Tours in red and blue writing. The pickup bus can be delayed up to 15 minutes due to unforeseeable circumstances. Every effort will be made to contact you via your supplied mobile number or hotel and room number to advise of extended delays.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Flash photography
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Due to recent flooding, the Curtis Falls walking track has sustained significant damage and is no longer accessible. Whilst the track is being repaired, the tour now visits Springbrook National Park where you can experience a guided nocturnal rainforest walk to see the glow worms at Natural Bridge
- Due to many stairs and uneven ground along the tracks, this tour is not suitable for prams or strollers
- The local partner may alter or cancel any section of any of the itinerary which may result from road closures, weather, or any other condition of an operational nature