Get your adrenaline pumping at Australia's largest high ropes course. With more than 120 challenges, from easy to extreme, there's something for everyone. All safety equipment is provided for you to enjoy this fun activity without any worry
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Suitable for ages 8 and above
- Some fitness is required to complete the course as you will need the strength to climb through the trees
- All participants must be able to reach 160 cm with the palm of your hands stretched above your head
- To access the black levels, you must purchase an adult ticket and must be able to reach 180 cm with the palm of your hand stretched above your head
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120 cm
- Maximum weight limit of 120 kg
- This experience operates in all weather conditions, except lighting storms or high winds
- If the local partner cancels the experience for any reason, you will be eligible for a full refund, but please be aware this may not include non-refundable third party booking fees