Georgia has produced wines for 8,000 years, and its unique method of wine production, using qvevri, is listed on UNESCO’s Intangible World Heritage list. Visit the country’s major wine production regions and taste a variety of wines on a full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel in order for the local supplier to arrange pick-up at your hotel.
- Wine tasting costs can vary from EUR 5-20, depending on the number of tastes and the type of wine.