Explore Northern Armenia on a private day trip from Tbilisi. Visit the key sights such as UNESCO-protected Sanahin and Haghpat monasteries, and see the bizarre beauty of rocky mountains and abandoned Soviet-era towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Tbilisi
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be waiting for you next to the Big Bicycle monument on Rose Revolution square (1 minute walk from Rustaveli metro station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Visa, if required
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Visa eligibility to Armenia depends on the country of citizenship, not on the country of residence. Please check on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia if a visa is required in your case
- The visa on arrival is not available at the moment at the land border crossings
- For group tours a minimum of 3 people is required for the tour to operate. In the unlikely case that the minimum number is not met, you will be given an option to book an alternative date or cancel with a full refund