Take a 1-day tour to Armenia and see the UNESCO-listed sites of Haghpat and Sanahin, discover the thrilling history of Northern Armenia, enjoy the rocky landscapes of Lori, and taste original Armenian barbecue in a popular roadside restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Big Bicycle Monument in Rose Revolution Square, Tbilisi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Visa, if required
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour includes a border crossing. Be sure to check whether you need a visa or any other documents to enter Armenia and re-enter Georgia.
- Please note that while border crossing procedure usually goes fast, there is a chance that the border procedure will be delayed up to several hours
- A minimum of 3 people is required for this tour to operate. In the unlikely case that the minimum number is not met, you will be given an option to book an alternative date or cancel with a full refund.