Discover Armenia in 1 day and learn about its history, people, culture, and modern life. See medieval UNESCO sites, Soviet monuments, and enjoy a traditional lunch in a local riverside restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Big Bicycle Monument in Rose Revolution Square, Tbilisi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Visa, if required
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Visa eligibility to Armenia depends on the country of citizenship, not on the country of residence. Please check the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia if a visa is required in your case. Visa upon arrival is not available at the moment at the land border crossings
- A minimum of 3 people is required for this tour to operate. In the unlikely case that the minimum number is not met, you will be given an option to book an alternative date or cancel with a full refund