Explore Mtskheta, the religious center of Georgia which is a former capital town famous for its two UNESCO Site monuments. You will then move on to Gori, the birthplace of J. Stalin, and Uplistsikhe, a village home to several ancient caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Please specify your desired pickup location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Food will not be provided